Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Packing 2008


Grace helped me pack a little bit the other night. It reminded me of when we were packing to come out here two years ago. I posted a video below that shows her packing in our house. She was only two and half and she wanted to help so bad. She finally drove us nuts so we got a giant box and told her to pack all the shoes in it. We didn't care about how they were packed, we just wanted to keep her busy. The video is a weird color, but you get the point. We are slowly starting to get things packed up here. I'm having a harder time getting big boxes this time. My friend told me to go to the recycling place to get good boxes. The only catch is you have to go early in the morning before they crush all of them. You know what a morning person I am! Hopefully we can get some big boxes and really get this place packed up. Only 12 more days!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

hey larissa give me a call
641 226 2052
its crystal from hickory hills