Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Party


Gracie walking in her school's halloween parade. It was the only picture I got of her during the parade. I got there two minutes past the time her teacher said to be there to get them dressed, and Grace was already in a panic because she thought I wasn't coming. But she forgot about it as soon as I pulled out her costume.

Sweet pea came along too. I was worried about bringing her since Gracie's teacher last year was very vocal about not bringing siblings to school functions. But I didn't want to miss out on her party, especially since I missed so much last year. So I just sucked it up and took Avery anyway. I almost laughed when I walked in and saw two other babies, one of them belonging to the teacher. She had her mom bring the baby and her four year old daughter. So I'm not worried about missing out on things this year. Thank goodness!!

Grace loved having her little sister at school. Can you believe that Grace wore that shirt five years ago? The only difference is that Grace's belly made the shirt really tight, and I put her hair into two full sized ponytails. I was just happy that a clip actually stayed in Avery's hair. It's funny how different they are as babies.

Spooky snacks!!

It's a good thing Grace is going to the dentist on Monday, she has green teeth!!

No comments: