Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lately


Here's a few pictures I've taken over the past couple of weeks. Sadly this is one of the only ones I took of Grace. I have a ton of Avery, but that's because she is home with me all day. By the time Grace gets home I am totally wiped out and taking pictures doesn't even register with me. I need to make sure and take some more of her so she doesn't feel unloved. ;)

I love this picture of the girls. Avery has to do everything Gracie does. Sitting on the couch? Check! Eating a snack? Check! Covered up with a blanket? Check! They are so sweet together.

I was on the computer one day and I heard Avery playing behind me. She was just talking to herself and then I heard "my gasses." I just had to laugh when I turned around and saw her with the doctor glasses on while holding her kitty. Too cute!

This girl is OBSESSED with lipstick!!!!! It's so hard to tell her no when she asks for it, but she makes the biggest mess every time. She found this bottle somewhere around the house, and it took a while to pry it out of her hands. I'm telling you....obsessed!!

In the words of Avery- "Pwetty!"

I've introduced Miss Avery to the fun entertainment of the swivel chair. I started spinning her around and she kept yelling "Again!!" It's the simple things in life, isn't it?

Swing-swing with Papaw.

Jeff tried to take Avery on a ride with my bike, but the front tire blew. Boo!!! I'll have to get it fixed because Avery thought it was awesome.

Avery eating a pickle on Gracie's pillow pet.

So cute!

No comments: