Thursday, April 14, 2011

To blog or not to blog...

that is the question. After a VERY long break, I'm starting to get the itch to blog again. The last six months have been about pure survival, and I just haven't had it in me to sit down and blog. I've been able to throw some pictures on facebook pretty quickly, so that's been my way of updating friends and family so far. But I feel like I'm in a place where I can sit down and write out my thoughts again, and to be honest I think I need it. Blogging helps me have a voice since I don't have anyone physical to talk to most days. So, I think after the kids go to bed tonight I'll start with Jude's birthday since that is where I left off. Of course I won't back track the last six months, but I would like to get that special day down in writing. Here's to finding my voice again!!

No comments: