Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fun in the Sun


I bought a slip-n-slide this past weekend, and the girls tried it out on Sunday. It was fun, but left a giant muddy mess in our yard. For some reason our yard doesn't drain well, and can become really marshy. So we'll just have to pull this out every once in a while. Thank goodness for the free splash park down the road, and the swimming pool in our subdivision!


Playing together!

I love Avery's little cheeks!! :) (The other girl is from our neighborhood and is friends with the neighbor.)

Check out my little man at the park!!

He entertained himself for quite a while with our swim bag.

Avery waiting patiently for the water. I put one of Gracie's old suits on her, but it was a little big. She kept pulling the top down. She didn't realize her tummy was suppose to be showing. ;)

Grace, not so patiently waiting on the water. We see this face often.

Getting wet!

Avery loved this particular fountain. She spent a lot of time playing here.

Every once in a while Grace would come play with Avery. But Avery didn't mind playing by herself. Another sign that she's getting older. It makes me happy and sad at the same time.

I couldn't take very good pictures because Jude kept getting excited and jumping around in my lap.

He had a great time watching the water and kids play, but he didn't want to get wet. The water was pretty cold, so I can't really blame him.

They played for about 30-40 minutes, but it just got too cold. I knew it was time to pack up when their teeth started chattering. At least we know of a fun, FREE, place to play this summer. I have a feeling we'll be here a lot!

(yes, I realize that Jude is eating Avery's crocs. You have to watch him, he is always putting gross stuff in his mouth. Typical boy!)

No comments: