Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall Party

Gracie's preschool had a fall party last night. The kids got to dress up and there were a couple of games to play. They also got to decorate pumpkin shaped cookies. Gracie got a lot of compliments on her kitty costume. This is the cheapest halloween costume we've ever bought. The ears, bowtie, and tail were $3.00 at Wal-mart. We just bought a black leotard and tights to go with it. She looks so cute!! Scottie painted some whiskers and a black nose on her.
This is a picture of Gracie with her "boyfriend" Landon. Well... she told me the other day that he isn't her boyfriend anymore. Then she said "I just decided that I'm everyone's girlfriend. Wait, wait, I didn't mean to say that. I'm just everyone's friend." Sometimes it feels like I am talking to a twelve year old instead of a preschooler.
This is Gracie doing the cupcake walk. She finally won a cupcake after SEVERAL walks around the rug. It was a cute game.
This is Gracie's favorite teacher Miss Jenny. She loves all her teachers, but she talks about Miss Jenny the most. The other little girl is Catherine. They are always playing together when I pick Gracie up from school. I think eveyone had a good time at the party. I really like her school. The teachers are so sweet and do so many fun things with the kids. I'll be sad when she has to leave it this summer.

No comments: