Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sweet Little Carter


I can't get enough of this kid. He is so stinkin cute. These were taken a couple of weeks ago, so I'm sure he has grown a ton since. I just love his hair. It is the coolest color.

Aaww... so cute. (Carter, not me)

Sorry Christian, it looks like we got a picture of you in mid-speech. But I had to put this picture up, look at that cute little guy! Christian is giving him some formula supplement, or something like that. He's just so tiny! (We need to get some pictures of Emily next time!!)

I love this picture. Grace asked Christian to color with her, so he pulled out his old education supply box from college. I hate to think about all the money we spent on supplies for those classes. We probably bought our weight in page protectors for the 123 portfolios we had to make. (ok, not really 123 but it felt like it) By the way, I'm still a little bitter that Christian got a better grade on our Math Methods portfolio-even though we did ours together and turned in the exact same thing. All the professors liked Christian better than me... paging Dr. Stegemoller and his magic hands! Ha! Ha! Good times then, and we're still having good times with them now. I just wish we lived closer! :(

2 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

Wow that baby has a lot of hair! congrats to the happy family!

Christian Blome said...

Ok- I'm officially on my gummy worm and candy corn only diet. I look like I'm pushing 300 in the picture of me feeding Carter. You could add a comment above Carter's head that says, "Save some for me Daddy!" We had so much fun seeing you guys and hanging out! Carter is screaming in his crib as I write this. Still working on the whole bed time thing. Hope you guys are doing well- We miss you guys!