Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Birthday Treats



Last week was Gracie's turn to bring snacks to school on Mon., Wed., & Fri. Her teacher gave her that week so she could bring a birthday treat on Monday. Grace wanted to bring chocolate cupcakes with white icing and circle sprinkles. (We don't have any trouble with her making decisions, she's very detailed oriented! Which she did not get from me. :) We had a lot of fun icing the cupcakes with a pastry bag. I had never used one before, but I'm glad we did because it makes icing a lot easier. I let Grace ice a few for us to eat at home. She did really well. She was so excited to take them to school. When I went to pick her up I watched the other kids come out with icing all over their faces. Oops, I hope the parents don't mind! We sent healthy snacks the other two days.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

She looked so proud of those cupcakes..and they look yummy!!