Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow Fun




I'm finally posting pictures of Grace and Scottie playing in the snow, but as I look out the window all of the snow has melted. I've been a little busy- sorry! These were taken the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Grace was dying to get out in the snow as soon as she woke up that morning. She even sat in the kitchen in her snowsuit, looking out the window and waiting for Scottie to go outside. Luckily I had the excuse of staying in with Avery. I don't like the cold and snow very much, so I was only too happy to stay inside! :) She was so proud of her snowman. I'm glad her and Scottie got to spend some fun time together. When they came inside we had hot chocolate and watched the Polar Express. It definitely felt like Christmas. I hope we get a little bit more snow before Christmas, but no more after that!!!!

No comments: