Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Matching Dresses


We have searched for six months to find the girls matching clothes. I just think siblings look cute when they match. But I can never find anything in their sizes. If Avery had come a year or two earlier then there were be a huge selection of mathching clothes. Of course that was our plan, and everytime I find clothes in those sizes I get a little sad. I just want to yell in the store, "I didn't plan it this way, it's just how everything happened!!" But then I also think, I'm just blessed that Avery is here at all. When we were in Philidelphia the girls and I went shopping while Scottie took his test. There was a Carter's outlet store in the mall. I was so excited. We had been eyeing a green dress for Avery for a while now. She looks so good in green,but the dress cost $28.00. I don't care how good she looks, that is too much for a baby's dress. But the store had it for 70% off!!! We found a dress in Grace's size that matches an outfit that Avery already had at home. Then we found two matching dresses. Everything was 70% off! I almost went crazy, but I restrained myself. The girls look so cute in these dresses. They wore them to church on Sunday and then we took a walk. Avery held onto the stroller the entire time. She cracks me up. Aren't they the cutest??

4 comments:

Amber Brown said...

Yes!! They are too cute! They just opened a Carter's outlet near us in Lexington...it's sooo hard to show restraint! I think you did amazingly well if you only bought the dresses!!!

Larissa said...

Ha! Ha! I fooled you! I bought more than that. :) But I didn't mention them because their boring. Things like onesis, underwear for Grace, etc.... But I got a giant bag of stuff for $62.00 It was a good day! :)

Unknown said...

I thought Avery was holding up her arm like "Yeah!"

Cali and Travis said...

They are sooo cute! When you get a minute, you ought to hop on over to my blog. I think you'll get a real kick out of it.