Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 29th!


Scottie turned 29 at the end of June. One more year and he can join me in the thirties club. (Yes, I am two years older than him. Blah, Blah, I've already heard all the cradle robbing jokes.) Anyway for his birthday dinner he decided to go to Outback. I don't do big birthday dinners, but I do bake cakes for each one!! This is a picture of Daddy and Avery at the restaurant. She is such a sweety.

Grace in her diva attire for the evening. I just keeping getting more and more nervous for the teen years. It's going to be wild ride with this nut ball.

I really like this picture of the two of us. She really is a sweet girl with a lot of personality!

Seriously, could she get any cuter??? I don't even know what else to write, she's just cute.

We were laughing because we thought Avery was looking under the table at our feet. But the laughter quickly died out when we realized that she was actually chewing on the strap of the highchair. Disgusting!! Can you see the little doll on the corner of the table? It's one of her favorite toys. It's a little Scotty from Star Trek. If you push the button it says "I'm givin' it all she's got captin." She gets really excited when she hears his voice. It looks like we have another sci-fi nerd on our hands. ;)

Scottie is blowing out the candles on one awesome cheesecake. In case your wondering, I made that awesome cheesecake. I was really proud of myself. I was nervous since it was my first time making a cheesecake, but it turned out great! I posted the recipe below. You should really try and make it, you won't be sorry.

Grace was so excited about Daddy's birthday. She set the table with leftover plates from her Strawberry Shortcake birthday party. We had a nice evening and then stuffed ourselves with cheesecake. Happy 29th honey! Enjoy the last year of your twenties! :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

wow..larissa, thats the cheesecake you were talking about on facebook!! amazing! are you sure you shouldnt start baking cakes as a side business..you can do them when and where you want. Ive seen the things you do, i would pay more for what you do then what i pay for a hy-vee cake..think about that one... You could make a few extra dollars, stay home,