Sunday, July 25, 2010

Death of a blog or New Life?

My Uncle Bill emailed me and asked if our blog had died now that we actually survived medical school. I've thought about it off and on this summer, and decided that it just needs some new life. I've renamed it "Surviving Residency" and believe me I can already tell the next three years will be a survival of the fittest!!

I've stayed pretty quiet on the blog since May. As I told my uncle, I haven't felt very positive lately and didn't want to fill the blog with gripes and complaints. But if I truly want to document our experiences through this medical journey, then I'll have to put out the good and the bad. This intern year is going to be hard for all of us, and the added blessing of our baby boy will bring it's share of joy and tough times as well. So hopefully you won't mind if I sound down or stressed sometimes. Just know, I'm only expressing my complaints and not spirally down into a deep depression. (Grandma ;)

I've got a lot of pictures from this summer that I would like to share. I'm hoping to start back tracking and posting some of the good times we've had so far. Stay tuned, because I feel like I'm getting my blog groove back together.

No comments: