Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sick Baby Boy


We all know that typically, boys don't do sick well. I've been married for nine years now, and I can testify that men don't do sick well either. Sorry dear, but it's a fact. Jude is no exception. He's had a fever the past couple of days and all he wants is his mommy. I think he's teething on top of it, poor little guy.

Here are some pictures of what happens when I try and walk away.

First, we start to pucker our lips.

Then the wailing begins.

Finally, we hit our limits and fall to the floor in despair.

So what's a momma to do? Try and make him toughen up so he doesn't become a sick whiny boy all his life? I'm sure I could do that, but I'd rather hold him and let him fall asleep on me. It makes him feel better. Yes, I'm continuing the cycle of sick whiny boys and I don't care. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larissa, I got both of your messages from my blog, but don't know how to respond to you that way! I'm also not on FB yet! I'm way behind in technology! Email me at christinahinesley@yahoo.com or just send me a message with your email address and I'll email you...we can catch up a bit...are you ever in Indy anymore? :) Chrisy

Unknown said...

baby is so cute...

Unknown said...

Nice article with good images. Thanks for sharing.