Friday, June 1, 2007

Ahh... Childhood


I miss the days when you could pick up a couple of odd things around the house and turn them into something fun. I though Gracie looked so cute coloring under her umbrella. (We aren't supersitious(sp) in our house. In fact we encourage her to walk under ladders while holding black cats :) She has such a great imagination, and we have been blessed that she can play by herself and doesn't need us to always find things for her to do.
We are leaving for Indiana tomorrow after her last day of Vacation Bible School. She had so much fun! She asked me not to stay the last two nights because she was a big girl and could be in her class without me. While I was happy that she has found some independence, I was also sad that she doesn't need me all the time. :(
At this rate she is going to make me drop her off at the curb on her first day of kindergarten.
Anway- I won't be able to post until we get back from Indiana. I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures and stories to share!

No comments: