Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Out with old - In with the new

We finally did it! We got a mini-van! I never thought I would be so excited to get a van, but here I am jumping for joy!! Scottie and I have wanted one for quite a while, but we couldn't do anything until our house sold. Then we need some time to recover from that giant disaster. (But we are still praising God that it sold, because I'm sure there aren't plenty of houses still waiting on the market)

We love this van, and we can't wait to take our next trip to Indiana. It will be so nice to have all that room, and not feel like we are sitting on top of each other. I will miss the Saturn, but only because I am a sentimental sap. (We brought Gracie home in that car) Hopefully we will be able to bring more babies home in this one!
The last picture is Gracie modeling the extra storage space in the floor. You could smuggle a couple of kids into the drive-inn! (We are going to miss going to the drive-inn in Clermont- it is the best way to watch movies!)
We are so excited about coming back for the 4th! Hope to see you all soon!

* Please ignore the state of our yard. Our lawn mower broke:( Someone is suppose to come out tomorrow. I'm pretty sure our neighbors are mad at us right now!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjF-x_xbdFI1k38UcI1FqeYJ71ydi5YWeR8eCBHkbYxXfx-S4NlJQ6N5jO4QJ2wb1JLBkD9MH_HsCu1uA0eXfXlDa5Fm1KoUGM3hegUSPceSzCTXz8Vbyn9qrvmmMM9eghQeu75RYiV2Rk/s1600-h/DSCN2577.JPG">


1 comment:

Christian Blome said...

congratulations on the new van guys!! I am so excited for you! Hope to see you guys next week and take a spin in the new wheels! I especially like the picture of Grace in the floor storage! :)