Monday, December 17, 2007

Fun in the snow!





We have the best backyard for sledding. We don't really have a yard in the back, it's just a hill. It is a pain to mow in the summer, but it is great in the winter! Grace loves getting out in the snow. She had a blast sledding and "painting" the snow. You just put a little bit of food coloring and water in a squirt bottle, and then spray the snow. She chose red for the color. By the time we went in it looked like a few small animals had been slaughtered in our backyard. Maybe we will go for a different color next time. The second picture is Gracie trying to sled while the neighbors dog was running around. We love Sasha, unfortunately Kingsley doesn't so he had to go inside while we played. The last picture is me showing off my unique wintertime style. I didn't have any boots, and I wanted to keep the snow out of my shoes. Scottie laughed at me and I think he was a little bit embarassed to be seen with me, but I don't care my feet didn't get cold. I may be wrong, but wasn't it in style in the 80's to tuck your jeans into your socks? I'm just trying to bring sexy back! :)

No comments: