Monday, December 17, 2007

Trying to catch up

I have been really bad about posting lately, so I'm trying to play catch up. I still have pictures from Thanksgiving to post. I know all the grandparents have been wanting to see video clips of Gracie's Christmas program, so I put them on first. It was this past Sunday night. She did a really good job. She said she wasn't nervous at all. I can't believe she got up there and sang a solo! She really enjoyed it, I wish I had her nerves of steel. She LOVES to sing, but she hasn't quite figured out how to sing in tune. Unfortunately she caught a nasty cold this weekend, which didn't help matters. But then again she is only four and I'm just proud of her for having the guts to sing in front of everyone. I was also proud of her for memorizing her lines, she knew them by heart since the second week of practice. She was so determined to learn her lines and solo, I just wish she was that determined to have good behavior at home. Oh well, you can't have it all. :)

No comments: