Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Year's Eve


Well, I finally sat down and download some pictures from Christmas break. We have been pretty busy since we got back. I have been subbing a lot, which is an anwered prayer for our bank account! Plus we have been getting back into the swing of things, no more lazy days of sitting around with family. So you can scroll down and see some of the pictures we took over break. This is a picture from New Year's Eve. We feel so blessed that we got to see our friends Christian and Emily over the Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks. We have such a good time with them. We went out to the Olive Garden for dinner. I was so happy!!! I was going to try something new, but I don't get to eat here very often anymore so why risk it? Afterwards we went to Cold Stone Creamery. I hardly ever eat ice cream, but I thought I would try some. Of course the one time I get ice cream I find an eyelash in it, so I doubt I will stray too far from my beloved brownies and cookies again! It didn't matter because it was so fun to talk with our friends. As Christian would say "Good times!"

No comments: