Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Grace in Heaven - part 2



Grace practically lived in Mom's pool while we were there visiting. The only day she didn't get in was when it rained all day. Other than that she was swimming her little heart out. I thought I took more pictures of her swimming, but this is about it. She had a blast jumping off the deck and she practiced her "diving" skills. Like the video shows she does more of a belly flop, but she's learning! We may get one of these pools when we move to Illinois. Our duplex has a patio big enough for this size of pool. Grace loves swimming so much, I hope we can get a big pool for her some day. So far her obessions right now are kitties and pools. It will be interesting to see if these will be lifelong loves.

4 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

Looks like fun!

Christian Blome said...

She is too cute! Can't wait to come see you guys in Bloomington!

Cali and Travis said...

Hey Riss, I'll be in Illinois/Missouri July 15 -22 & I'll have a rental car. Where will you be? I'd love to get together.

Larissa said...

Hi Cali!
We will be in Bloomington,IL during that time. I'm not sure how far that is from Nauvoo. I'm assuming that's where you will be? I'll email you my cell phone number and we can see if it's a possibility! :)