Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sorry... we're on vacation!

If you are reading this, then you are a very devoted friend. It's been several weeks since I've posted anything. My brother Curt told me last night that if I didn't post something soon people we're going to take my blog off their bookmarks. I'm pretty sure that was a threat from him. The truth is I didn't know how to transfer photos on to Scottie's computer, plus the fact that he has been studying with his computer for the most part of every day and night. (Just two more days until he takes his boards exam --- prayers needed please!!!!) After Thursday I'll start posting away. I'll write about the good times we've had here and pictures of our new place in Bloomington. So please stayed tuned!

3 comments:

Godluvsu2 said...

I didn't know u guys moved already to Bloomington/Normal, IL! Btw - I'm an avid reader of ya'll blog. I haven't posted on Brayden's in forever and just posted on mine since March. Check it out. http://godluvsu2.blogspot.com
Nikki Brendel

reanda said...

Ok so a week ago we were promised more blogs and we still don't have any! MORE BLOGS (clap,clap) MORE BLOGS (clap, clap) MORE BLOGS (clap....ok I think you get the picture!)

Cali and Travis said...

Well I'm not going to quit checking, but it would definitely be nice to see something new. How's the pregnancy going? How did Scottie do on his boards? What else is new. I'm desperate for any information. Did you get Gideon's birth announcement?