Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer Haircut




Well, I finally gave in and let Gracie get her haircut short. Scottie has wanted to cut her hair for a long time now, but I kept shooting him down. I just like long hair. But it is getting close to summer and since she rarely lets me pull her hair up, a short hair cut will probably be a lot cooler. My favorite hair person is in Utah for a few weeks, so I broke down and took her to a beauty salon. I think she did a pretty good job, but I don't like it when they blow dry her hair straight. It just doesn't look right to me. So I am anxious to see what it will look after her bath tonight. Grace and Scottie are happy, so I guess that makes me happy! I put that last picture in because I think Kingsley looks funny. He didn't feel like posing, so we got an action shot. I'll try and take a picture tomorrow when her hair is curly and post so you can see the difference. I hope it looks cute. If not, we can always grow it out!

2 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

I think her hair looks lovely. In fact, Shiloh's oldest Emily got the same cut recently. It's very cute.

Reb said...

Hey Ris and family--
Gracie is getting so big. Congratulations on adding to the Scott family. I see a little bit of Ris in Gracie! Hope you all are well. Would love to talk with you sometime.
Rebecca