Monday, May 19, 2008

Welcome Wyatt


My step-sister Jill had her baby on Friday morning. His name is Wyatt Robert. He weighed 6lbs 10 oz and was 20 in. long. My doctor informed me last week that my chances of having a six pound baby were pretty much non-existent. So I'll just look at Wyatt to see what a baby that small looks like. What a cutie!

Here's a picture of Carol and Stuart holding the baby. They said that Stuart sang him a song and he went to sleep, so now he thinks his singing can put his brother to sleep. (But really Wyatt had just got done eating, but why burst his bubble?)

This is Stuart and Wyatt with their dad Jake. When Grace saw this picture she said "Aww, look at the baby, hey... they went to McDonalds!" The girl loves her McDonalds!!

Isn't this a cute picture? Stuart looks like a pro! I can't wait to see little Wyatt when we are in Indiana next week. Maybe Stuart can give Gracie some tips on being the older sibling!

No comments: