Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's Brunch



Gracie's teacher had a Valentine's brunch for the mom's on the 13th. The kids put on a little program and then we got to eat some yummy food after they sang. The first picture was the place setting for each mom. The kids also had a treat bag with a heart cup. I told Gracie's teacher that she put my teaching years to shame. I gave my students a treat bag or a candy bar and I thought I was doing pretty good. Her teacher has such a kind heart, and has really made this year wonderful. We will miss her next year. I feel blessed to have had her for Gracie's teacher. To top it off Avery slept through the whole thing! We had a really good time. I put a couple of videos from the program. The second one was suppose to be a thank you to the mom's for taking their kids to the places in the song. It was really cute.

No comments: