Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kids Say the Funniest Things...

This is a little activity from Facebook, but since not everyone is on that site I thought I would post the answers here. Scottie and I both asked Grace these questions. We wrote down exactly what she said. Here are her answers:
1. What is something Mommy/Daddy always says to you?
Mommy: cutey pa-to-tey
Daddy: peanut


2. What makes mommy/daddy happy?
Mommy: If I clean up my basement.
Daddy: If I brush my teeth without you ever telling me.


3. What makes mommy/daddy sad?
Mommy: I hate you. (hate is a bad word in our house)
Daddy: When I don't brush my teeth and they fall out, or I die. (so dramatic!)

4. How does mommy/daddy make you laugh?
mommy: tickle me
daddy: tell a funny joke


5. What was mommy/daddy like as a child?
mommy: she had curly hair, and it kinda looked like a clown. (thanks!)
daddy: I don't know that one, I haven't seen that tape. Kinda like Stuart. (what????)

6. How old is mommy/daddy?
mommy: thirty-one hundred (wow, I'm old!)
daddy: 100 (we need to work on number concepts)


7.How tall is mommy/daddy?
mommy: 15 height
daddy: 30 feet (we also need to work on measurements)


8. What is mommy/daddy's favorite thing to do?
mommy: spend time with me. :)
daddy: go with me to places


9. What does mommy/daddy do when you're not around?
mommy: go to the store and clean (I'm a domestic slave :)
daddy: study
(Do you think medical school has affected her?)

10. If mommy or daddy became famous, what would they be famous for?
mommy: dancer
daddy: singer (that makes me laugh really hard!!)


11. What is mommy/daddy really good at?
mommy: cheerleader (seriously?)
daddy: a doctor (he gets doctor and I get cheerleader?!)


12. What are we not very good at?
mommy: cartwheels (what? but I'm a good cheerleader!!)
daddy: dancing, well dancing your good at, but not cleaning or washing dishes (Amen sister!)

13. What do mommy/daddy do for a job?
mommy: teaching
daddy: doctor


14. Favorite food?
mommy: turkey (??)
daddy: Dairy Queen (so true)


15. What does mommy/daddy do that makes you proud of them?
mommy: cleaning
daddy: Dance really well


16. If they were a cartoon character, who would they be?
mommy: Super girl
Daddy: superman


17. What does mommy/daddy do with you together?
mommy: go to the park
daddy: run on the beach, play tag (ahhh... the majestic beaches of Illinois)


18. How are you the same as mommy/daddy?
mommy: we have the same blue eyes and brown hair
daddy: blue eyes, eyebrows


19. How are we different?
mommy: our style (this is after she looked me up and down)
daddy: hair, height, weight


20. How do you know that mommy/daddy loves you?
mommy: b/c you kiss and hug me all the time
daddy: you take me to DQ all the time :)


21.What does mommy like most about daddy? What does daddy like about mommy?
mommy: he is handsome
daddy: pretty, she has the same eyes as you. You had a crush on her. What's a crush?

22. What's mommy/daddy's favorite place to go with you?
mommy: McDonald's
daddy: DQ (we really promote healthy eating don't we??!!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is precious!

tlhp259 said...

How fun! Kids truely say the darnest things. Thanks for sharing a smile with us. I can't wait to let John read this:)

Cali and Travis said...

That's awesome!

Amanda said...

#19 is my favorite... she is hilarious!