Saturday, March 28, 2009

Poor Baby

Poor little Avery is sick. She started getting a fever this afternoon, and it hasn't gone down yet. I should have known something was coming. Ever since we got back from Florida she has been super fussy. The past three days have been extra rough. She cried and fussed for most of the day, and woke up every two hours each night. Needless to say I haven't done much this week besides hold her. Which is why you haven't seen any Florida pictures, or Uncle Bill hasn't received his phone call. Sorry! I really hope she starts feeling better. It's so hard to watch them when they don't feel good, and there isn't much you can do. Please pray for her fever to go down. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Cali and Travis said...

I hope she's better now. Sick babies are so sad!