Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Pat!




Today is my Grandma's birthday. I wasn't on the ball enough to send a card, so here is a birthday shout out on the blog. This is the most recent picture I have, I don't think she knew I was taking it. Our birthdays are only one day apart and I always thought that was neat. Grandma Pat is a very special person to me and I have always looked up to her. She is a loving wife, mother and grandmother. I also look up to her spirituality. She loves the Lord and her relationship with Him is obvious. I've never had to wonder if I'm being prayed for with her around. Thanks Grandma for being such a great role model for me growing up. I hope you had a good birthday. Love, Riss

1 comment:

reanda said...

I feel the same way about my Grandma Pat. I don't see her enough and we live in the same town! I know she gets up at 5:30 every morning and prays for each of us by name! She will never know how very much I appreciate it and those prayers are what have gotten me through the last few years!