Thursday, April 16, 2009

Look What I Can Do!!!





For some weird reason I like to fight nap time. I get really mad when my mommy puts me in the crib and tells me to go to sleep. So the other day I thought I would work on my rolling skills instead. Mommy thought I had gone to sleep since I was being so quiet, but really I was just shocked that I actually rolled over. But as soon as she came in with the camera I got really mad! I don't like to be in my crib and I think that if I scream and cry she will get me out. That doesn't work too often. But at least I've learned a new trick. It just gives mommy one more thing to worry about when I'm in bed by myself. She keeps checking in on me and flipping me over!! Maybe I'll just keep doing that so she has to come in a lot. I'm sneaky like that. Wait until I learn how to crawl....

2 comments:

Rena said...

Way to go Avery---I love that you are able to "trick" Mommy.

Cali and Travis said...

Wow! What a kid! Gideon doesn't much care for naps either.