Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009









We had lunch with our friends Nate and Debbie and their three children today. Nate is a fellow third year with Scottie. Debbie made ham and salad and homemade bread, while I was in charge of the hasbrown casserole. Of course I have been making myself sick eating the leftovers. I can't make that dish very often because it is addictive to me for some strange reason. Anyway, then the kids hunted for Easter eggs out in the backyard. After that Grace and Addison decorated eggs. We had a really nice time. Even though it was sad not to spend the holiday in Indiana, it was nice to not drive there and back in one day. It gets a little exhausting with Avery. Maybe we will feel up to it next year. I'm just glad we have friends here so we can still celebrate even when we aren't able to be with family.

No comments: