Saturday, May 9, 2009

Food For Thought


Here I am getting ready to eat some cereal with applesauce. Don't I look excited and ready to go? Don't be fooled...


I hate baby food! I will only take three or four bites and then I'm done. I think my mom is started to get worried that I am going to nurse forever! But she told me the end is coming soon. I guess I should stop being picky and eat fruits and vegetables. I know it will make Mommy and Daddy happy.



Now, I did like the powdered sugared doughnuts my Nana gave me the other day.




They tasted soooo much better than that yucky rice cereal. I didn't really eat the doughnut, I just licked the powdered sugar.





I even licked my fingers clean. I know it's not good for baby's to have grown up food. In fact I had a little rash afterwards. So that is the end of my adventures in real food. I will have to wait until later!!



No comments: