Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sweet Sisters


I love watching these two together. They have such a neat relationship. Grace is so good with Avery, and Avery loves Gracie to pieces. Grace can make her smile like no one else can.


But sometimes Avery can get a little grabby and it can hurt! What kind of mother continues to take a picture even though her oldest daughter is crying from pain? To make it worse, I was actually laughing at her face. I really shouldn't admit things like that, but I'm just keeping it real. (I did free Grace from Avery's iron grasp and gave her some tlc.)



Grace isn't crying in this picture. They were having a good time on our big fluffy chair.


I love that Grace will play with Avery and keep her company. Grace spent the entire day at school on Friday. I was so excited to get a lot of cleaning done while she was gone. The funny thing was that I didn't get anything done until she got home. Avery wanted attention and I wanted to clean. But her shrieks and cries won out. So I waited until Grace got home to play with her and I got more done in 30 minutes then I had all day long!! I love watching these two build a friendship.




The other day I looked over and saw that Grace had dressed Avery up in her cowboy hat. It is never boring at our house. Grace is always doing something fun or crazy with Avery. I have a feeling we are in for a wild ride with these two! But I can't wait to watch them grow together. I'm so thanful that the Lord gave us two girls. I pray that they will always be close.


No comments: