Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Crafts




I made these Christmas countdown blocks for Gracie's teacher. I sanded down some wooden blocks, painted them, and then modge podged several different types of scrapbook paper. I used stencils and a sharpie for the letters and numbers. You can get more specific directions here. I originally got the idea here, but I liked the other sites directions better. I was really happy with how they turned out. I have enough materials to make one for us, but I'll have to do it later. I've had my fill of Christmas this year. ;)

I was in charge of the snacks for Gracie's school Christmas party. I made these snowmen pretzels from the Family Fun magazine. They were really easy to make, and looked so cute! I also made fruit and cheese kabobs, but I didn't have time to take a picture of them. But they turned out cute too. I didn't realize Family Fun had directions on their website. So if you want to make them click here.

There were several crafts I wanted to make, but I just didn't have enough time this year. There is always next year!!!

1 comment:

tlhp259 said...

Very impressive. Can you tell in more detail how you did the snowmen pretzels? Hope you had a wonderful time at Disney. Can't wait to see the pictures.