Thursday, December 24, 2009

One Party down....


We had Christmas with Scottie's mom,dad, brother, and his grandma/grandpa Conner last night. His brother Joe took us all to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse! He had some certificates that he got for Christmas at work. He works at Meridian Hills Golf Course as a assistant golf pro, and the members always give him awesome tips at Christmas.
I was the only one that didn't have steak. I know steak eaters probably think it's a sin to order chicken at a nice steakhouse, but the chicken was really good!! Thanks for the great meal Joe!

(I promise Scottie isn't ready to come across the table and punch me. I just caught him and Joe off guard. But it was the better of the two pictures I took. I need to remember to take several at one time so I have a chance of getting a good one.)

Gracie received a wad of ones from Uncle Joe. She thinks she is rich now. Avery got an awesome jacket, but I didn't get a very good picture of it. It's a cashmere blend of some kind. It is so soft and beautiful. He got her a blanket with the same material last year. Uncle Joe always spoils his nieces!!!

Beautiful sisters!

We tried to get a family picture at the end of dinner. It didn't work out very well. We were all tired at this point and still had a two and half hour drive ahead of us. It felt so good to sleep in our own beds last night.

Grace started playing with her first Christmas present this morning. She got a container of Lincoln Logs from Mam-Maw and Pap-paw. She has had a lot of fun playing with them already. She's also wearing her new leotard from Grandma and Grandpa Conner. The first day after getting presents is always the best!!

Thanks everyone for the presents, money, and dinner last night. We had a really good time, even thought I could have fallen over and gone to sleep at any moment. ;)

No comments: