Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Countdown Has Begun


We are in the last month of this pregnancy my friends. After a lot of discussion between Scottie and I, and also with my doctor - we have decided that a c-section will be the best way to go for me. I really didn't want to have another one, but I don't want to have another 17 hour labor that ends up in c-section. (Which the doctor said I had a pretty good chance of doing) If I have to have one I'd rather it be planned. So baby Avery will be joining us on November 21st. We made a paper chain to count down the days until she is set to arrive. Grace picked out the colors. I tried to persuade her to use pink and purple, but she had to have blue. I think she is still hoping the baby is a boy. Actually she is really excited for her sister to come. We went to visit my friend Debbie and her new baby today. I think Grace held the baby more than anyone. She loved her, and now she can't wait for Avery. I don't think anyone is more ready for this baby to come than me!! I need my body back, and I'm ready to see our new baby girl!!

2 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

November 21st! That's going to get here so quickly! I'm so excited for you guys!

tlhp259 said...

What a great idea (I love the count down chain)! We always enjoy the pictures and stories thanks for sharing your lives with us!