Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Don't Know....

I don't know why I haven't posted anything for almost a month. Or why it takes me all day to fold a load of laundry and clean the dinner dishes from the night before. I can't really say why I sit on the couch and stare into space while Gracie asks me for the fourth time for something to drink. If I had to take a guess I would have to say - pregnancy! I just feel very unmotivated right now, plus I'm really really tired and uncomfortable. I don't want to complain, because this is something I have been praying for the past two years. But it is reality, and I'm afraid my blog is suffering the consequences. I will try and do better. I did post something birthday party pictures, but I'm too tired to think of stuff to write. Sorry! So please bear with me for the next six weeks and hopefully I will get back into the swing of things after a while. Thanks!! :)

***By the way, if you come over to my house I doubt I will be very hospitable and offer you something to eat or drink. I'll probably ask you to clean my bathtub, I'm having a hard time bending over to do stuff. Anyone want to come over? Anyone? Anyone?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Larissa...You always did make me laugh!! If I were near I would clean your tub(or make Matthew lol). I know its tough, especially towards the end. We all understand! Just take care of yourself and dont let Gracie dehydrate, kidding!!