Sunday, November 8, 2009

Guess Who's Walking??

Avery took her first steps a few nights ago. She thinks it's pretty exciting, but isn't ready to do it all the time. She will walk from one person to another, and sometimes she will let go of the wall or chair to take a few steps. But I wouldn't classify her as a "walker." It won't be long before she is running after Grace and Kingsley. The question is: are they ready for her? We are so proud of our little sweet pea!

** You will have to pause the music if you want to listen to the video. Avery's excitement is cute, but my Mickey Mouse voice is not. ;)

2 comments:

Amber Brown said...

Noah started walking this week too! Yay for our kiddos!! (Yeah, but I think Avery is a few months ahead of Noah on this new skill...Noah just turned 16 months.)

Larissa said...

Baby girls typically do things before boys. I think it's a "get out of my way, I know what I'm doing" attitude that we ladies seem to be born with it. They will catch up with each other soon enough. Then they become the sweet reserved darlings that boys go crazy for!! :)