Saturday, November 7, 2009

How Does She Do That?





This is how I've found Avery the past few times I've gotten her from her nap. I have no idea how she get's her arm out, but I'm pretty sure she does it before she falls asleep. The other day I woke her up and saw that she had one arm out of the neck hole of her shirt. That's how she fell asleep. She is a little nut ball! I've also noticed that she has started to help me get her dressed. Sometimes when I go to put her shirt on she bends her head down so I can slide it through. She always pushes her arms through the sleeves, and recently she has started to put her legs up when I want to put her pants on. I think she is crazy smart, and a really great helper. Let's just hope she is always so eager to help with her clothes. Because her big sister went through a stage where getting her dressed required both of us and it was a wrestling match. Those were some crazy days, let me tell you!! But I won't think about that too much, and just enjoy this stage she is in right now. :)

No comments: