Friday, November 13, 2009

You Need To Make These!!



I'm not kidding! I love these cookies. The original title is Snickers Cookies, but I like to use them for plain old peanut butter cookies. I got the recipe from a cooking blog by one of the spouses in SSA (student spouse association) in Kirksville. You can click here if you want the recipe and to check out her blog. She does it with her sisters and they are great cooks. I found this one on there and I will never use another peanut butter cookie recipe again, even the Martha Stewart one that I loved so much. These are even better!! I made them twice this week, once for Mom2Mom and today for Scottie to take to work. He really wanted me to make more after eating a couple the other day and I told him I would only make them if he promises to take them out of the house. I just can't have cookies laying around, it's my form of drugs. I have to eat them if they are here, so I can only make cookies if I'm giving them away.

So really, you should give these cookies a try. Like I said I don't use them with the snickers in the middle, I don't really care for them that way. But I have put Hershey Kisses in the middle and they tasted really good. Scottie said the nurses kept telling him how good they were, and they would be happy anytime I wanted to bake cookies for them. This could work out since I love to bake, but can't keep them for myself.

Let me know if you try them.
(The picture shows all three types. One plain, one with snickers, and the other with a Hershey Kiss in the middle.)

No comments: