Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Why My Husband Could Fail Medical School



My mom got Scottie a Wii for his birthday/christmas present. She will probably never have to buy him a present again! He LOVES it! He's actually become quite addicted. Last week he rented a game and he couldn't stop playing it. He finally had to make himself take it back so he would study. It has been good for him in some ways. It's a nice stress reliever. He has finals next week so the Wii playing has slowed down quite a bit. After finals are over we are going to try and have a game night for him and his friends. I just hope they don't break anything. People can very physical with the Wii. You should see Gracie! She is pretty good at the golf game. I hope this doesn't mean she will want to join the golf team in high school. I can't think of anything more boring to watch. -My father-in-law is going to hate me for saying that. Sorry Jeff! :)

2 comments:

reanda said...

I really want one of those things too! However, I am sure I would spend too much time playing. I thought about getting one of those dance pad deals. I know a guy who lost a ton of weight dancing on one of those! Anything to get me off my rear and do something that makes my heart beat faster! Love you and I love reading your blog!

Larissa said...

Re!! Thanks for leaving me a comment. I'm so excited that you read my blog. It makes me feel more connected to people at home.
Love and miss you! -Riss