Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter... a few days ago





I know I have been a bad blogger this past week. We put a big announcement on here, and then I don't do anything for an entire week. I will try and write down some details this weekend, I have so much going on in my head right now and I don't want to just throw a few lines out there. So I will post pictures of Gracie on Easter. The picture of her and her Easter basket was taken about 3 minutes after she woke up. She finally got the new Barbie movie Maraposa, eggs full of candy, a bunny velcro throwing game (it was cheap and we've had a lot of fun with it), but her most cherished present was the chocolate bunny. She has been asking for one ever since Feb. 15th, when Wal-Mart starting putting out their Easter candy. It's in the refrigerator right now, and by some miracle she has actually asked before taking any bites out of it. A sign of maturity, thank goodness!!! The other pictures are of her in her Easter dress. She picked it out all by herself. I tried to get her to pick a fluffy frilly dress, but she had her heart set on this one. Our church had a breakfast in between services, but I could only eat a few bites before my belly decided it didn't want anything else to eat. :( Too bad, they were really good doughnuts! Then we went to our friends Josh and Rebecca's for dinner. We had a good time, except for when it was time to leave. Grace had become VERY attached to their two cats and cried all the way home. I really hope our next landlords allows cats because this girl needs a cat in her life! Scottie doesn't feel the same --- we'll see. Like I said I will try and write down some more pregnancy details in the next couple of days. But for now all I have to say is: Thank you Lord for this wonderful blessing!

2 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

What a special Easter. Looks like such fun. And again I'm so, so, so happy for you. (Even if you're a little sick right now.) Love ya!

Mark Brendel said...

Wow! Grace is soo cute! On the last pic she looks like Scottie with long dark hair. Nikki