Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bath Time


This is Avery's first sponge bath. She didn't enjoy it too much. And I am not enjoying the fact that I keep putting not so lovely pictures of myself on here, but it can't be avoided. Hopefully I will have some better pictures of me soon!!

Scottie washed her hair in the sink. Surprisingly she really liked it. She stopped crying and just enjoyed the warm water.

A couple of nights later we gave her a real bath in her new bathtub. You fill the blue part with warm water so it's nice and warm while they are sitting there. There is also a shower attachment but we couldn't get it to work so we used the old reliable plastic cup. Her face doesn't show it, but she actually liked her bath. It looks like we have two water babies. Grace loved taking a bath when she was a baby, and still loves water today.

Avery didn't think her lamb towel was as cute as we did.

All better now!

No comments: