Friday, August 21, 2009

Poor Baby


Avery has learned how to stand up in her crib. She wasn't too happy about taking a nap this afternoon and she was letting me know it! I knew she was tired because she kept rubbing her eyes. So I just let her cry it out, which works almost every time. I laid her back down and left the room. After a few minutes I noticed that it was really quiet, so I went to check on her. This is what I found....

Her poor little face was leaning on the railing and she was completely out.

I couldn't believe that the camera flash didn't wake her up. A sure sign that she was tired. Of course I couldn't leave her like that, and she woke up when I moved her. But I just had to get a picture of this before she woke up. It was funny and sad at the same time. Poor baby!

2 comments:

Amber Brown said...

Oh, my goodness!! That's hilarious!! I'm glad you caught a picture of it!

Go Long! Go Green! said...

I love it Riss!! What a great picture!!