Sunday, August 23, 2009

Successful Sunday


We made it through our first Sunday alone. I am proud to say that I got all three of us ready and to church on time. Technically we made it to the parking lot on time, but we made it!! It's not the same without Scottie, but we only have three more Sunday's without him. (maybe two, I'm not sure what day he gets back.) After church we went out to lunch at the Mexican restaurant. It was nice to have a little girl time with Gracie. I think we needed that. We came home and did a craft and then just hung out for the rest of the day. I'm starting to get the hang of this single parent stuff, but I am so grateful that it isn't permanent. I don't know how single mom's do it. It makes me even more appreciative of my husband and our marriage. Being married isn't always easy, but it's always worth it! We are counting down the days until he comes home!!!!

No comments: