Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Night Fun


Are these not two of the scariest pictures you've ever seen?

We told Grace she could pick a game to play after dinner, but with one stipulation - not Pretty Pretty Princess. As you can see from the pictures, we still played that game. She has more games than one kid needs, yet she picks Pretty Pretty Princess every time!! The object of the game is to collect pieces of jewelry in your designated color, and whoever gets all the jewelry and the crown wins the game. Even though I don't really like the game we still had fun. Scottie and Grace had to yell "boo-ya" every time they got the crown. They are so alike that sometimes I feel like an outsider when I'm around them. But now I have Avery to be a mini-me, so it all works out. ;)

I'm hoping the next time we play games we can play something other than Pretty Pretty Princess. I'm sure Scottie wouldn't mind playing a game where he didn't have to put on earrings and bracelets. But Gracie is lucky to have the kind of dad who will wear jewelry and a fake crown because he knows how much she likes the game. He's such a good daddy!

(I don't know why Grace wants to wear sleeveless dresses in the middle of winter, but that was the second one she had on today. I made it for her this past summer, but I hadn't finished the straps and it was a little big. It fits great now, and I hope it can make it until this next summer. She looks so cute!)

No comments: