Friday, January 29, 2010

Random January Moments


You can find Avery with something around her neck at any given moment during the day. She loves to put Gracie's purses on, as well as draping Scottie's belts around her neck. It's a little strange watching her walk around with random objects hanging off of her.

Avery is showing off her mad basketball skills with the hoop Grace got for Christmas from Mam-maw and Pap-paw.

I laughed so hard when I flipped on the light and saw this sleeping beauty in my bed.

Grace is a celebrity! She was so excited to see her face on the back of the Bloomington Parks and Recreation winter/spring program book. It's a picture from the art class she took this summer. She feels so cool!

Nana came to visit and took us to Panera while Grace was at school. Then we had to take a trip to Gordman's. If you don't have one I feel bad for you. They have an awesome selection of decorating items for cheap. The first time we went I told Scottie that Mom would love this place. I wasn't wrong, we go every time she comes to visit. ;)

Avery wanted to wear Nie-Nie's boots. For some reason she started calling Mom that name. We decided it was meant to be as it sounds like a combination of Nana and Mimi, which is what we called my grandma.

This is Avery's new favorite activity. I can't wait until there is sun shining through that window. I'm so tired of this gray gloomy January.

The girls were spending some time together on the "poofy chair." Avery was feeding Grace baby cheese puffs.

Avery thought it would be fun to pelt her big sister in the head with puffs. Grace thought it was hilarious, so of course Avery did several times.

We are happy that January is almost over, because that means we are one month closer to Spring!!!!!

1 comment:

Go Long! Go Green! said...

AMEN Riss! I can't wait to get the stroller out for nice long WARM walks!!